How We Work
For purchasing an existing design from our web site.
- Order is placed online
- Rhinestone design is populated on a transfer mask
- Mask is place on shirt
- Design is heat pressed on the the shirt
- Shirt is packaged and shipped USPS
- Contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and a photo or image of what you would like turn into a rhinestone design
- I will contact you via email, phone or text letting you know if I can create your idea in rhinestones
- If you want text on the shirt, I will send you some sample fonts to choose from (unless you know the font that you want)
- I will send you a sample of the detail that I am going to get with the rhinestones. This is usually a jpg of your image, run through a posterization filter that changes the photo into 2-6 colors for the rhinestones. There will be 10-12 circles on the image that represent the rhinestones. This will be your first Design Approval.
- One the first Design is approved. I will finish designing the rhinestones for shirt.
- Once the rhinestone design is approved we will cut the templates out with our vinyl cutter.
- We will populate the rhinestone colors in the appropriate template to create a rhinestone mask
- The Rhinestone mask will be pressed on the shirt and sent out to you.